The ones I'm missing I'll send tomorrow - Lilyanna, baby who is 8 months old (doing fine, has mom and 2 grandmas here; I think she just has an ear infection), another Lily who was given to her parents with scabies and ended up in the hospital this morning with a fever and they don't know waht, about the same age, and the twins who are about 12 months old (they seem to be doing fine; mom and dad look exhausted). All of these kids were from orphanages that aren't right here in Nanchang.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Our new friends
The ones I'm missing I'll send tomorrow - Lilyanna, baby who is 8 months old (doing fine, has mom and 2 grandmas here; I think she just has an ear infection), another Lily who was given to her parents with scabies and ended up in the hospital this morning with a fever and they don't know waht, about the same age, and the twins who are about 12 months old (they seem to be doing fine; mom and dad look exhausted). All of these kids were from orphanages that aren't right here in Nanchang.