Thursday, November 15, 2007

Headed to Guangzhou


Hi everyone. I'm getting ready to pack up the computer as tomorrow we leave Nanchang. I am glad we got to stay here in Lexie's hometown for a bit, but we are all ready to leave. We were able to get some porcelian today; blue and white is what they are most famous for. So, I feel good that I have a momento to give Lexie, perhaps when she becomes a teenager or something.


We got word that before we arrived at the orphanage today, Lexie's foster mother had driven there to check up on her this morning. She wanted to make sure that Lexie was happy and wanted to know about Billy and me. After they gave her all the information, she went home. It is a testimony to me that she genuinely loved Lexie. I believe that she probably wanted to come here to see Lexie one last time as the others did, but for the well-being of Lexie, she sacrificed that and instead made sure that her foster baby would be ok. I will hopefully be able to get pictures to her when we get home so she can rest assured that Yun Qi is having a great life in America and will be loved by so many.


So, we're off to our last destination before we head to USA. I can't wait to set foot in Georgia! We send all of our love and best wishes to everyone. Thank you so so much for your prayers and for your support throughout this... throughout this miracle.