


We got home to our house beautifully decorated by the Papas and Katie and Pop Pop - it was so awesome - made it all the more festive for our arrival! Lexie's had many firsts, first time seeing dogs (she loved them, squealed and ran away as fast as she could), spending time with big sister Katie (who she loves, and who is my little mommy's helper), riding in the carseat (she's my kid - falls asleep immediately), going to mass at our real church (where she even participated as a vocalist), meeting new friends, the Papas, the Woods, the Arangos, and many of Tori's friends (she loves company!!), meeting her Great Grandparents (was afraid I was going to put her to bed in that room however) and eating American food (which she hates). So, we've had a few days to settle, to unpack, and so start to return to life as we knew it. Things have really gone smoothly, and Lexie's transitioning beautifully - minus nights. She still has a hard time with sleeping, although she's getting better and better. I have been chosen the lucky bedtime person as of now, so I haven't gotten much rest - but hopefully this week will allow us to catch up. Tomorrow we head to Dr. Dewling, so hopefully we can get her cold cleared up so that we will be able to sleep soon. :-)
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. I will hopefully be able to answer emails and phone calls soon, but at the moment I'm trying to keep my head above water. We love all of you so much and are so happy to have you in our lives, and Lexie's.
As I told Lexie when we were landing, I don't think we're in Kansas any more Lex. But... there's no place like home.