So, after we've waited for 2 years for this baby, one would think that waiting 40 hours for a picture would be nothing. Last night was the longest night, and today proves to be a very long day. I'm thankful for all of your emails and phone calls to keep me distracted. It's amazing how many people are praying for this little one and for us; I am overwhelmed, with the utmost gratitude, at the love and support we have surrounding us. "My cup runneth over," for sure.
The package will arrive at about 10am, so Tori and Katie are trying to convince me that they HAVE to stay home from school in the morning so they are here when it arrives. I think I might even let them, just so we can see her together for the first time. Billy will be in Columbus (darn!) so he'll have to wait - unless I can find a way to send it to him via his Trio. If anyone knows how... please let me know. Our love to all of you!