Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Referral on the way!

Well, this is my very first day trying out this blog - which is new to me, so lets see how it goes... As all of you friends and family members of ours know, we have been waiting almost 2 and a half years for our new baby from China. It's hard to believe, but the day is ALMOST here on which we will finally see her little face. We're so excited and nervous at the same time - I can't sleep just thinking that somewhere in a big envelope is the picture of our child, the soul that God chose for our family. It's hard to imagine that you could love someone whom you don't even know, little less someone whom you have never even seen. But, I can speak for all of us - it's possible, and it has already happened. We all are smitten over this little precious person who will soon be a part of our family. Thanks to my friend Tracy, who adopted a darling little girl from China last April, I have been able to keep up to date as to where the referrals actually are. Right now they are on the way to the US, and maybe even have arrived by now. So... I am waiting for the phone to ring any day now, telling us that our referral is on the way. It's pretty exciting - I'll keep all of you posted. Thank you for your prayers for our angel.