We had Christmas with the rest of Billy's family on the 28th, when his sisters came in from out of town. It was their first time to meet Lexie, so we had a great time getting together with them, Billy's brother, and their families. Lexie had a blast with all of her new cousins, and we spent the evening eating, talking, laughing, sharing gifts, catching up, and watching Lexie do all of her little funny things. She was up until 11 and didn't skip a beat with all the big kids. Tonight we all went out to dinner, and it made me sad that they don't all live here in town - at least we have Blake and Brittany! The cousins are so close in age, and they all get along so beautifully - it was really a great time to just be together. Billy and I drove home and tried to plan trips to fly out to see them. Tonight Lexie also got to meet Billy's mom for the first time, so that was another exciting moment for her. I know she's confused since we call everybody Nana, but it translates to "love" no matter how you look at it. :-) She's one lucky girl.
Tori and Katie have been so great this week. I tell you, it's so much fun with no school or homework and no activities; things are so calm and relaxed. I could get used to this! We sleep late, hang out in our jammies, do very little, but we've had such a great time. They've been huge helps with the baby too - I'm so impressed by their maturity and by their attentiveness. They're growing up so fast; it scares me. I want to freeze frame right now for a long time!
So... that's about it for now. More than ever we feel very blessed to have such a great family and so many friends out there who we love so much. I hope you all had a very blessed holiday - come and see us ANYTIME. Our door is always open. There's not much room here, but we can always find a spot. Love, K