Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lexie's Christmas Fun!

At school, waiting to sit on Santa's lap.

Me with a pretend baby Jesus under my shirt. My stomach isn't that lopsided, yet...


Playing "nativity" at home with mommy. Angel Gabriel, played by Lexie.


Lexie watching her sister, Tori, sing Christmas carols in a Charles Dickens play. She adores her!



And last but not least... Rudolph.

Lexie LOVES December, well actually who doesn't? She has had so much fun going from being Rudolph, to the Angel Gabriel, to Mary, and then back to Cinderella. I have flashbacks of doing all of this (acting) with Tori years and years ago. The other day she was the Angel Gabriel, and we were playing the Nativity, so she says... "Mary, I bring you great news. Soon you will have a little Angel Baby in your belly (I call HER angel baby), and he will be named Jesus and he will be from China, I mean, I mean, I mean... Bethlehem." It was so cute. We decorated the tree the next day and she said it was the best day of her whole entire life. She is enjoying each and every moment, and it is more than fun to experience with her. :-)

For those of you who I haven't told... we're having a BOY! Yep, we were ALL so excited, and I think it was the best Christmas present the Billy could have ever receieved. We needed to diffuse the hormones in this house just a bit. I'm really thankful, too, because all my friends with boys say it's just so different. So, it will be nice to be able to experience, for all of us. No idea on the names, yet... still pondering many.

Merry Christmas to all of you! Love,
K