

When I look at this little face, I just can't even put into words how much I love this little girl. You just have no idea what a blessing she has been for our lives. I haven't looked at my blog in so long, since I haven't been posting for months, and when I look back over the last several months.... I just can't even believe that I am this lucky to have the family I have. I am living a life that I would have only dreamed of years ago, and I feel totally and completely fulfilled and happy, so grateful for all of it. This little Lexie is truly an angel; I call her angel baby, and it fits. It's amazing the things she does - the other day she was going to a friend's house to play and I was reminding her to use her manners, to share, etc. She looked at me and said, "mommy, thank you for learning me that." Ok, what 3 year old thanks their mom for teaching them manners? She does, and it is just so funny to me. I just can't even believe she is real some days. Anyhow, if you haven't met her, I hope you will have the chance because she truly is a joy. Once again, my cup runneth over.
